Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday march 30

Its early tuesday morning and I just got done walking/running on my treadmill. I have a big day ahead of me. Gotta run some errands then I am getting my hair done. After that its off to math class, hopefully I got a good grade on my test I took on Thursday. Then I get a couple of hours which I use to do whatever homework I can fit in, usually math :( Then off to comp class tonight which lasts until 8. Today is one of my really long days and boy am I tired at the end. Unfornunately I usually have to do homework when I get home so I don't get behind.
I really hope today is as beautiful as yesterday was, that usually helps and motivates me. Tonights class is usually fun too since a good friend is in it.
Yesterday was very productive. I usually like to take the dog for a walk but no time today, poor rinny. I got my conch pierced yesterday, which is something i have wanted to do for awhile. Thats the inside of your ear, its sore today but thats to be expected and it's cute.
Gotta go more to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment