Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Been awhile

Haven't posted to my personal blog in awhile. Time flies when I have a million and one homework assignments. I know I shouldn't whine and complain as much as I do about school. Because I do enjoy it to a certain degree, it just gets overwhelming sometimes. I am falling behind in math because I am seriously frustrated!!!! In class i can do it and get it but when i get it home or have to take a test I turn retarded and I'm tired of it!!! I still have one class that I haven't even started yet, that reminds me gotta get my book-another hundred bucks gone!! Its hard balancing my personal life and my school work. I have so much to do and people wanna hang out. So I guess I just keep truckin!!! Summer is coming and I think I will take a little break from school, clear my head before I jump back in it. That sounds like an excellent plan to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment